Pages

Saturday, January 30, 2010

Spring Break is going to be in SCOTLAND!!! SQUEEEE!!!

I cannot believe it!!! Hubby and I were JUST talking about how I was not PLANNING ANYTHING for our Spring Break "off". No weekend trips to Vegas or anywhere....then hubby's brother and sis-in-law have to SPOIL IT *snort* by offering boarding in the UK since they were going ANYWAY...would we want to come along, too?  What?!?!? I almost spontaneously combusted I tell you!!!  You have never seen a quicker 180 done EVAH.  Within SECONDS I was begging Hubby to pleaseohpleaseohplease can we GO TO SCOTLAND!!! SQUEEEE!!! We'll get to see Keith Castle in Scotland!  Which is called Dunnottar Castle and was one of the pit stops on The Amazing Race season 3 (the best show EVAH!!)

Gorgeous!!

The man loves to save money.  It's a hobby for him.  He had to change gears from "we're saving soooo much money NOT going anywhere" to us flying across an ocean in a very big plane and transportation and food and and and.....
God Bless him....he's so wonderful.  BECAUSE WE'RE GOING!!! And he's told me he's happy to see me so excited.  That is just so stinkin' sweet.  I love that man...*sigh*


I'm stamping Valentine's tomorrow--I'll post some pictures of that fun stuff...I promise!

3 comments:

Jessica said...

Yeah for you!!! However I would like to challenge you on the "cheap husband" bit. Saving money isn't a hobby for Robert, it's an obsession. So excited for you!!!

trevatribitphotography.com said...

Yaaaaayyyyy!!!! (Jumping up and down hands held with yours, squealing at the top of our lungs in a way that only girls can do)!!!!
I'm SO excited for you, what a GORGEOUS spot, you are going to have a blast! Way to go, Dean, her smile is WAY worth the $$! :)

Tiff said...

I'm extremely jealous that you're going to Scotland!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...