Pages

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Stampin' Up!, Cupcakes and valentines

First off I need to share I am a STAMPIN' UP DEMONSTRATOR again!! SQUEEEEEEE!!!! Again I'll be holding classes and will start my Stamp Club back up beginning in March!! SQUEEEE!!! You can shop online, get project ideas and view my calendar at my Stampin' Up Website 24/7!!

My oldest daughter (age 16) has been nagging (haha) me for weeks to stamp some cards with her....so finally this weekend we got to hang out together in the studio!! She is totally hooked. (WIN!)
My youngest "daughter" decided she wanted to help as well:

HA! This is Chibi, my Bichon Frise, who has to be wherever I am. Soooo cute!!

One of my best friends has a birthday this week and for ONCE I'm actually sending a birthday card BEFORE the actual birthday.

I got to play with Stampin' Up's Create a Cupcake stamp set and the Build A Cupcake punch. I love cupcakes. I mean LOOOOVE cupcakes.  Lydia and I both frequent Sugar Mamas in Austin...serious NOM NOM NOMs.  Here in San Antonio the closest version of them is Saweet Cupcakes....but alas they're not very convenient...but we did get to pick up some Strawberry Mango, PB Chocolate and Coconut nom noms yesterday. YAY Stamping AND CUPCAKES in the same weekend!!!

Maddie made some cute cards for her boyfriend using Lawnfawn stamps and some Stampin' Up, too. She worked completely independently of me and designed her own cards. These cards are seriously better than anything I did my first year of stamping!
I'm so proud! Look:
Maddie used Lawnfawn's My Silly Valentine clear stamp sets for both of these cards. Soooo cute!!

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Lydia Fiedler said...

OMGOSH - these are all great!! I seriously need to try out my punch & that set.

And WOW - Maddie!!! Yeah - they're way better than any of my early creations too. You are a good teacher!!!

Welcome back!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...