Pages

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Most awesomest blog header EVAH!!!!

Thank you thank you thank you to my awesome friend @understandblue for doing such an AMAZING JOB!!!
Best header EVAH!!!

Lydia also designed my header on my "old" blog http://www.fanstampulous.blogspot.com/ and now that you've seen both you know I LOVE LOVE LOVE Hibiscus flowers! BWAHAHA!

Hubby and I tried designing an avatar for my gaming persona years ago and just couldn't decide on anything great...without it being too cheesy.
When I told Lydia I was going to simplify my "branding" and stick with Darth Sunshine even in my stamping/blogging world she said "I've already got an idea!" which I didn't think about until today.  I messaged her and asked if she was going to have time to think about it and she replied with "Didn't you check your email? We must be on the same wavelength" and sure enough...waiting for me in my inbox was this GEM of a design.  I giggle every time I see it.
I love it...and if you know me you know it fits me perfectly!! :D

You did good Lydia.  I owe you a steak! :D

10 comments:

sideoats + scribbles said...

LOVE it!!! Yep, she most definitely rocks! :)

Tara said...

cool!!

Kim Williams said...

Love it! I absolutely love hibiscus flowers. I still have my "Do the Hula" stamp set stashed away and have threatened the inky hands of anyone who has wanted to buy it from me.

Lydia does such pretty work!

Leslie Hanna said...

LOVE IT! :-)

Lisa - papergrace said...

Yeah. It's ok.

But MINE would be better. :D HAHHAHA!!

Nah...it totally rocks, as do you! xoxo

Unknown said...

LOVE it!

(@hanwayink)

Sue said...

PERFECTION....LOVE IT!!!!
Sue...

Mel Hopes said...

Way cool! I love it and you too!

M

gary guetzlaff said...

Very pleasant color-scheme. I had no plans to be cheery until tomorrow, but now I'm smiling for no reason. Good work.

Jenn said...

Love the blog header! TOO FUN! (huge space mountain fan also)

Thanks for signing up as a torendi kit club member! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...