Pages

Saturday, September 3, 2011

Clean and simple...

I love clean and simple (CAS) cards...my customers are loving them during our Stamp Club, too.  I made this card several weeks ago for a Splitcoaststampers CAS challenge...and I think I got the idea from my friend Lydia (Understand Blue) to use punched DSP or embossed paper...how easy is THAT?!? I had scraps of it in and just punched out the squares and sponged it--I've used Wisteria Wonder, Tempting Turquoise and Melon Mambo (all Stampin' Up) here....sentiment is from Hope Happens.
 
You have to come back on Monday...my crafty twitter friends and I have put together a blog hop!
So be sure to see all the stampy goodness on Monday! ....and I'll have
BLOG CANDY again!!! SQUEEEE!!!!




Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...