Pages

Monday, February 21, 2011

Stamp A Stack of Cards on Feb. 26th!

Spring Break is 15 school days away and I could not be more excited! My brother, Skip, is flying in for the week and my girls cannot wait to see him.  I'll be getting my laugh on for sure, he is the funniest person I know and he'll have me laughing pretty much nonstop when he's here.  Can. Not. Wait!

Anyway, with Spring Break on the brain, I really can't get away from using pink in my cards lately. I was laughing at myself when I'd finally decided on the 3 cards we'll make this coming Saturday. They all have a form of pink in them. Well, lemme just show them to you:

Stamp set: Teahouse Background stamp, Cardstock: Pretty in Pink, Whisper White
Ink: Versamark, Pink Pirouette, Regal Rose

This card design is CASE'd from a Thank You card I received from my friend, Lydia

Ink: Crumb Cake, Regal Rose, Pink Pirouette
All supplies are Stampin' Up

Details for Saturday, 2/26:
Spring Stamp A Stack of Cards,
10 am to 12 pm
You'll make 2 each of 3 designs (above), price includes envelopes
Cost: $15.00, unless you place a $40 order then class cost is waived.
It's SALE-A-BRATION so for every $50 you purchase you choose a free item from the Sale-A-Bration Catalog! WHOO HOOO!

Please RSVP by Wednesday, 2/23...which is also my OPEN HOUSE NIGHT!!!
Come and go anytime between 5-7 pm to pick up the Occasions Mini Catalog, Sale-A-Bration Catalog and shop my retired stamps and accessories!

Check out my Stampin' Up website for details on all upcoming events and get project idea and SHOP ONLINE!


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...