Pages

Friday, December 24, 2010

Best time of year (and busiest!!!)

 The last few weeks have been soooo busy! A few weekends ago I got to participate in a Splitcoaststampers Shoebox Swap....(you saw my card in my previous post)...and here are a couple of the different cards we made (we got to make 22 cards that day!)
Look at this amazing poinsettia! This set is from Kitchen Sink Stamps--a multi-step set. I loove KSS! I used the KSS multi-step moon for one of my Christmas Cards...which you'll see in my next post!

Here's another cute card we made :) I wish I could post all of them...but seriously...the photo editing alone would drive me crazy. I just don't have the patience for photo editing! Pffth.

I'm off from work for 2 weeks (SQUEEEE!) and at the 11th hour (literally) the night before our last Friday I decided to make goodies for my coworkers....which of course wasn't something simple....it involved die-cutting many, many favor boxes and bagging up my version of homemade candy--tiny pretzels topped with a Rolo (chocolate caramel candy that is nearly IMPOSSIBLE TO FIND!!! GAH!) baked in a low oven until soft then topped with a pecan half. NOM NOM NOM! (and super easy--a requirement for me!) I finished this monstrous project around 2 am and got up for work at 6 am. Insanity, I know.
I was able to mail a handful of my Christmas cards BEFORE Christmas this year! As in...today. Bwahaha! Still working on a bunch of them...and will share with my next post (after I edit more photos Pfffth!)
Hope you are having a peaceful Christmas Eve. I'm enjoying every minute of my vacation so far!


1 comment:

Leslie Hanna said...

You MAILED your cards BEFORE Christmas? I don't even MAKE mine until the 24th, and then it's too late to mail them. Pththt is right.

Loooove those boxes. I am sure they were well-received, too. And you have two weeks to catch up on your sleeps!

Happy Christmas!

WV: slatin
s'not french, slatin.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...