Pages

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Things that start with the letter "B"....

Today is my daughter's boyfriend's birthday....Happy Birthday Colin!
Last night my daughter had a tennis match after school and then a TON of homework so she asked me to PUHleez wrap Colin's presents for her....oh, and could I make him a card...but then she found a card (in my box of "ready-made") she wanted to give him.
I wanted to make another card because ALL the b'day cards I had were either girly, or....well, girly. She took the last "manly" card I had--which had robots and binary code on it!  I saw my need to make another couple of BOY cards.
Colin's favorite color is Blue, and it's for a Birthday...and he's a Boy...
ok enough with that silliness!
Here's the card.


 

My favoritest thing in the world right now is Smooch Spritz--LOVE IT--and my camera does NOT do it justice...but it's gorgeous. Oops, maybe I shouldn't use that word describing a BOY card! Oh well.

This card was brought to you by the Letter B and the Number 15!

Supplies--all from Stampin' Up! Except that gorgeous Blue Smooch Spritz!
5/8" Satin Ribbon-Real Red, Big Shot, Dots embossing folder.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...