Pages

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Convention Swap-Double Embossing!!

So here is what I was working on until 1 am before I had to leave for SLC. my WOW swap for our dinner last night--I actually had several variations of this swap since I had several colors I was working with from the Beyond the Garden DSP. Stamps are Fabulous Florets and Grateful Greetings...

Double Embossing--use an embossing folder AND embossing powder! Isn't it awesome! I totally SQUEEE'd!!!

You'll notice the bottom card looks a little "over sprayed" ...it was my husband's favorite. He said "that one is awesome, it looks like it was shot with a shotgun." Bwahahahahaa!!! I thought it would be the last to get chosen last night...but the ladies loved it! I have more pics on my camera I need to upload on my laptop (archaic...I know! HA!)

xoxo
Dana

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...