Pages

Monday, July 30, 2012

I love a Challenge!

I love a challenge....and this week is Splitcoaststampers' (SCS) Dare To Get Dirty (DTGD) week of Challenges!! The "Dirty Girls" of SCS are the best of the best papercrafters....so it's fun to play along as a fan club member! My friend Lydia gave us a challenge to make an all white card...sentiment optional...I opted for no sentiment:
Paper: SU Whisper White cardstock; Accessories: Big Shot, SU Butterfly Punch, SU Dots and Fancy Fans embossing folders, SU Embosslit Beautiful Wings
I'm having a stamp class on August 11th (with option to attend Monday night 8/13!) Details for the class and for upcoming STAMP CLUB (squeeeeee!!!) is on my Stampin' Up site www.darthsunshine.stampinup.net so take a look and then RSVP!
Hope to see you soon! Thanks for stopping by here!

1 comment:

Leslie Hanna said...

Did you also opt for NO PHOTO?! HAHAH! Or else my Interwebz connection fails me once again and refuses to load it. I commented on SCS.

:D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...