Pages

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Convention Swaps!!

I leave next week for Stampin' Up's convention and decided that this year I wouldn't wait until 24 hours prior to departure to work on my Convention Swaps. I spent my first full day in my studio (in a VERY LONG TIME) just playing around and it felt soooo good!!

I started watercoloring this lion from Zoo Review and while I LOVE how this card turned out....I don't think I'm up to making 100+ of these....I'll probably save this for another, smaller swap I'm participating in.

The lion, "puzzle" piece on left and edges of sentiment paper were watercolored with More Mustard & Old Olive and some Chocolate Chip with an Aquapainter on watercolor paper.

And I broke out my Hello Kitty sewing machine and stitched around the edge of that awesome Soft Suede zig zag embossed (new impressions folder) cardstock.

Hope you like....thanks for stopping by!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...