Pages

Monday, May 2, 2011

Seriously LOVE.....

Now THIS is the way I like to use cleaning products....bleach specifically. 

I SQUEEEE'd quite a bit when I finished this card. Love love love LOVE it!!!

I specifically LOVE this stamp set--Fabulous Florets-- and it's from Stampin' Up's new Summer Mini Catalog!! SQUEEEE!!! Click on the link in my side bar -->> to see the full catalog if you haven't received one in the mail from me.  (or email /contact me ASAP to get your own copy of this into your hands!)

After I stamped my flowers, I painted with bleach (undiluted, I figured out the hard way HAHAHA) and allowed to dry (or you can use a heat tool/gun to expedite that process if you're impatient like me!)
I colored with pencils, and softened the color with Stampin' Up! Blender Pen

 
Stamps: Stampin' Up! Fabulous Florets
Paper: Stampin' Up! Crumb Cake
all products can be purchased through my website www.darthsunshine.stampinup.net

I'm attending a class taught by Fred Mullet tonight at Stamp Antonio Arts and I am SERIOUSLY excited!
Hope you had a wonderful weekend! Lemme know what you think...I don't hate comments you know!
hehe
XOXO



Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...