Pages

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day! and the winner....

First of all....congrats to Babe O'Mara for winning my blog candy in my previous post!
Random.org generated the number 35....and she was the lucky winner! She'll be receiving an email from me shortly!

Hope all of you who have loved a creature had a wonderful day today.  My girls made me breakfast in bed (which included BACON! nom nom nom!), created a foot bath of sea salts and green tea, and made me a HUGE card that included this awesome phrase "You are our wise Yoda, awesome Wonder Woman and will Live Long and Prosper"...now have I raised my (geeky) children right or WHAT?!? SO CUTE!
We then saw Thor at IMAX in 3D!

Here's a faux fabric card for today...

 
All cardstock was run through my Big Shot with embossing folders.  That stamp is from Stampin' Up! Easter Blossoms. :)

Have a fabulous week! Hubby and I are celebrating our wedding anniversary later this week (the 13th...best number EVAH!) and I've got to make some Star Wars cards!


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...