Pages

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Wanna see what I was yelling about....??!?


Stampin' Up clear mount stamps!!
Seriously, this is what I was yelling about a couple of weeks ago--and in 2 more weeks you can order them for yourself! I love love love the design!!! The clear blocks have a groove around the edge like our wood blocks do.  See the DVD cases that hold the stamps sets? There are images of the stamps on the binding and the front--soooo easy to see what you're looking for now! AWESOME!!

Now that I have my dream job (secular--the REAL DREAM JOB would involve me stamping all day!!) and have two weeks of vacation (school nurse is my full time gig, remember?) I'll have more time to play and post some pics of super cute stuff.  Right now I'm sweatin' it trying to get my Christmas cards finished.  Yeah, once again they'll be more like New Year's cards. Why do I always procrastinate.  I need to work on that...but I've been saying that for years now.  I should just embrace it!! HA! I'm not posting my Christmas card until after I've mailed them--would like it to be a little bit of a surprise for my friends. :)

Merry Christmas soon!!! :D

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...