Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Randomness...and ellipses....(and a winner!)

So I never heard from my 1st winner-so I used random.org to choose another number. This time it was #10....and that comment belongs to "hanwayink" who is also one of my twitter homies!!! Congrats Michelle!! I'll message you on twitter and get your box of goodies together!!

Hubby and I are spending the weekend up in Dallas for his best friend's wedding. I'm looking forward to seeing old friends...but at the same time wondering when I'll have a weekend at home without anything on the agenda! I haven't stamped a card since the blog hop and I miss my stamp studio! Wahhhhhh!!!! LOL AND my Stampin' Up customers keep telling me they miss my classes...and I want to schedule a few this fall...GAH!!! I hate being busy.
I cannot read all the novels I want AND stamp hahaha I'm finishing the 3rd book in the Hunger Games series--Mockingjay--and REALLY want to finish it already....and I'd like to read The Help...sigh.

I hear there is going to be an iPad app for Blogger...I hope so because I can't even change the font when I post from my iPad! Annoying!!!

So, thank you for reading this far...through the randomness and ellipses!!

Come back...I'll have some Halloween and fall stuff to share very soon!!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

woohoo!!! i sent you a DM with my deets! thanks chicky! <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...