Pages

Monday, September 13, 2010

Old Fart....

As I mentioned in my last post, my hubby celebrated his 40th birthday on Saturday by jumping out of a perfectly good plane. I really didn't think about making him a skydiving card....he's really more goofy than that.
When we talked about the type of card I would make him he joked with me "will it have farts?" BWAHAHA!!! The man really has a odd/funny sense of humour when it comes to things like that.


So....I decided to deliver:


 
Looky at the first little monster...he just pooted!!
Happy Birthday Old Fart!!

Supplies: Stamps, Paper, Ink=Stampin' Up
Accessories: punch and buttons=Stampin' Up
Colored with Copics...which should have been done with Memento Ink, but I couldn't find mine! WAH! Hence the lil' bit 'o bleed on the edges.
C'est la vie...I still had fun making this card.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...