Pages

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

You know...this picture suits me...at least for now...

Seriously...I've been SOOOO bad about my postings lately...I've relished my new 3-day work week...but have been playing CATCH-UP on my days off for alllll the things I wanted to get done in recent months...
I'm so bad. Anyway...hang in there with me...one of my New Year's Resolutions was to be more productive. Wait. It's April. Forget that. Just stay tuned. Seriously. I LOVE STAMPING and WILL be posting soon...seriously. I promise!
OH and I registered for Stampin' Up's Annual Convention today!!! WHOOO HOOOO!!! I'll be in Salt Lake City August 3-8th!!! WHOO HOOO! So you know I must be a serious stamper if I'm going to convention...right!?!? :D

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...