Pages

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Christmas Stamp A Stack!

OMG WE had soooooo much fun at my Christmas Stamp A Stack last Thursday night! I had seasoned stampers and few beginner stampers--everyone helped each other out and we had a blast with the different techniques!

What a great group!

My next Stamp a Stack will be in January and will be a BIRTHDAY SAS--in time to cover all the b'days to celebrate throughout the year! WHOO HOOO!!!

There are a couple of other items I'd like to post here on my blog this week....so check back! My family and I are going to Disney World and Universal Studios Orlando in a week.....so looking forward to that time! I'll be posting photos of the vacation as well!

Have a Blessed, Happy Thanksgiving!






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...